Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Numbers Lady

www.numberslady.com

I went and found out what my numbers are here! My lifepath number is a 3 and my attitude number is a 2. Here is the information that was provided and it describes me pretty good I think.

THREES communicate in all areas: written word and verbal. Writers, radio broadcasters, actors, singers, performers, counselors. They are the natural comedian. They can be manic depressive if they do not use their creative energy and tend to exaggerate the truth. Known for their trademark smile, eyes and voice.

The 2 Attitude is easy going. They are very good observers. They're also drawn to anything regarding psychic ability, and often may experience déjà vu. It is not uncommon for them to have a dream that comes true. They are in touch with their intuition and the metaphysical side of life. They do have compassion for people and are fascinated with people's stories. They are seldom bored.

No comments: